Sistemi Elettrici per l’Energia
Susanna Mocci graduated in Electrical Engineering at the University of Cagliari in 2001 (summa cum laude), discussing the thesis “Algorithms and models for optimal planning of MV distribution networks with Distributed Generation by means of probabilistic methods”. In February 2005 she received the Ph.D. degree in Industrial Engineering from the University of Cagliari. Her dissertation thesis title is “Multi-Objective models and algorithms in optimal planning of active MV distribution networks”. Since 2005 she is Research Fellow of the Power System Group in the same University. She is a member of IEEE and AEIT.
Areas of Interest
· Distribution systems planning
· Multi-Objective methodologies for the optimal planning of active distribution networks
· Distributed Generation
· RES Integration in the power systems
· Multi Agent Systems (MAS) to control charging of Electric Vehicles
· Demand Side Management (DSM) policies in MV networks.
Susanna Mocci, Ph.D.